Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 2010

This is my last week before School starts up for the spring term. I was going to get so much accomplished during this break. Ah well so much for the best laid plans of mice and men. Not that I am either a mouse or a man. The "cold" I caught in Chicago has stuck with me, and even now I still have a cough and some sinus, and tire way too quickly. On the plus side I am finally getting some energy back enough that I have been working on a small mandala that I started in Chicago and put aside when I got sick. It is still a ways from being finished but I at least have something to show this week.


Otherwise my energies have been split between reading Little Dorrit, and trying to get my portfolio web site on-line. The Web site is up and available. I still have to finish the scripting for the Contact Info page so that it will actually e-mail me names and e-mail addresses of those who are requesting information. But the Portfolio pages work, and all other links work so if you are curious you can go take a look.

kathleenawalker.com

Please let me know what you think. Comments are always welcome. Now that I am feeling better I hope to try and get the quilt I started before Christmas finished so I can show you an image of that. I can't believe that it almost time for another FFFC group challenge. I have been so bad, I haven't finished even one of the new challenge year challenges. Hopefully this next term won't have me quite so overwhelmed with school work so I will have more time for quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment